Confetti - Cloth Face Mask
This contoured, reusable and custom designed protective face mask is made in the USA from three layers of breathable cotton, flannel, and cotton. It fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face and it extends under the chin and over the nose. Our mask follows the CDC cloth face covering guidelines, and is intended to decrease person-to-person droplet transmission of the Covid-19 virus.
- 3 protective layers made of high thread count cotton, flannel, and cotton
- Secured with elastic ear loops
- White interior layer
- Custom red stitching
- Machine washable and reusable. Use cold water regular detergent.
- Machine dryable - Warm or Low Heat
- Please wash before use
- Small sizes are for teens and smaller adults ages 12-18.
- Medium sizes are for smaller adults and teens.
- Large sizes are for larger adults
- XS masks are suitable for children ages 7-11.
- XXS are suitable for children ages 3-6.
Our fabric masks follow the CDC recommendations for facial coverings during day-to-day activities. These masks are not medical-grade surgical masks or N95 respirators.
Whether using these masks or not, always practice social distancing, avoid touching your face (head and neck), use good hygiene practices, and follow guidelines to safely use face masks. Avoid touching the mask’s interior and exterior before washing your hands. Wash the mask frequently.
NOTE: NOT INTENDED FOR CLINICAL USE
These face masks are not devices intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and do not meet the definition of a medical device as set forth in section 201(h) of the FD&C Act.